COVID-19 Health and Safety Policy
We’ve made some changes to the way we operate so that we can continue to provide our services to all families in a safe way while helping prevent the spread of illness and COVID 19.
Studio attendance for newborn and baby photography
- 2 parents and 1 baby (from one household) may attend the full duration of studio sessions.
- Up to 2 siblings may attend for the purpose of family/sibling photos only and have to leave once photographed.
- Masks are mandatory and your photographer will be wearing a mask for the entirety of your session.
- You must stay at home if symptomatic of any illness no matter how minor you feel it is.
- Sessions are limited to one session a day.
- To reduce the amount of dirt & germs being tracked into the studio and onto the floors, you will be asked to remove your shoes before entering.
- Non-essential items from home should not be brought into the studio.
- Clients entering the photographers private residence to use the rest room must use paper towels and sanitise hands.
- The photographer frequently practices good hand hygiene throughout the session regularly applying hand sanitiser.
- Your photographer will make arrangements to reschedule a session if the photographer is unwell.
- Clients presenting with symptoms of illness will not be permitted to enter the studio
- If you or your close contacts (defined as more than 15 minutes face to face contact with another person) have been to any COVID hot spot locations within 10 days of the session date, please stay at home and contact us to reschedule with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- It is a requirement that people that entering our studio apply hand sanitiser before, during and after the session.
- Application of hand sanitiser immediately coughing, sneezing and after touching personal items.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring children practice good hand hygiene
- Soft props (wraps, blankets, posing pillows, prop layers, beanies) are washed after each client.
- Hard props are wiped down in soapy water and sprayed with disinfectant after each client.
- Props that can’t be washed in the conventional way (handmade curly wool felted layers, flokati rugs, furs, backdrops, hair flowers) gently steamed, sprayed with disinfectant.
- Cleaning the studio between clients
- High use touch points are cleaned after every client (light switches, door knobs, posing stools, newborn posing bag, surfaces near the client seating area).
- The entrance door and walls near the client seating area are cleaned after each client.
- Siblings are welcome to join for sibling/family shots and then they are free to go. This allow us to focus on capturing newborns at their sleepiest and to maintain a safe environment conducive to newborn photography.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring children maintain good hand and respiratory hygiene
- Parents are responsible for supervising children at all times and restricting their movement in the studio to the area in which children are to be photographed.
- Parents and Children must be well. Children must not attend with coughs and runny noses.
These guidelines will be updated in-line with any changes in regulations and advice given from the government and any governing bodies. If you have any questions at all, please do CONTACT ME
Finally, a huge thanks to all our clients and friends for your support throughout this difficult time, it really means a lot! We look forward to seeing you all as soon as we can.
Elena Mason Photography